- What exactly does MacDiarmid research?
- Alumni Videoprofiles
- Advice for Post-Grads
- External Listings
- Business Cards
- Managing Your Online Profile
- Positions Available
- MESA Resources
- Workshops & Seminars
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
This workshop is from students for students; we won't have any lecturer or tutor present. That's a great environment because 2-3 students will team up and work together on each others graphics to enhance them instantly by combining each others brainpowers!
You will need to have a little bit of Inkscape experience to participate in this workshop actively. As an advanced user, you are most welcome to share your tricks, and get inspired by other people's ideas!
Thursday 11th July 2013, 4.30-6.00 pm. Location: AM103, VUW (Wellington)
Alumni & Members: Join the MacDiarmid LinkedIn GroupMESA and the MacDiarmid Institute would like to invite you to connect to our official LinkedIn group, host to all of the Institute's members and alumni. These include many of New Zealand's leading researchers in nanotechnology and materials science, plus alumni pursuing careers abroad. Join us to network with current and former MacDiarmid researchers!
- No public Twitter messages.
Recent MESA Blog Posts
- Science Media SAVVY workshop report from Lisa Strover, MESA-Sponsored Attendee
- MacDiarmid Student and Postdoc Symposium 2012
- Transit of Venus Forum Impressions from Riyad Mucadam, MESA-Sponsored Attendee
- MESA Sponsored Attendance to the Transit of Venus Forum
- Data analysis and plotting with free and open source tools