- What exactly does MacDiarmid research?
- Alumni Videoprofiles
- Advice for Post-Grads
- External Listings
- Business Cards
- Managing Your Online Profile
- Positions Available
- MESA Resources
- Workshops & Seminars
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
Life after a PhD
4pm, Thursday January 2012
Upon request we have removed the audio of Sir Paul’s address – and replaced it with a transcribed version
LabVIEW Basics Workshop
Always wanted to learn a little more about building LabVIEW programmes? This 1-2 hour workshop, with Victoria University’s Dr. Howard Lukefahr, will gently introduce you to the basics of creating a LabVIEW program for interacting with lab equipment, plotting, analysing data and signal processing.
No prior programming experience is necessary!
Spaces are still available for the free event, email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, or show up on the day.
Tuesday 14th May 2013, 5.30pm. Location: Laby 203, VUW (Wellington)
Alumni & Members: Join the MacDiarmid LinkedIn GroupMESA and the MacDiarmid Institute would like to invite you to connect to our official LinkedIn group, host to all of the Institute's members and alumni. These include many of New Zealand's leading researchers in nanotechnology and materials science, plus alumni pursuing careers abroad. Join us to network with current and former MacDiarmid researchers!
- No public Twitter messages.
Recent MESA Blog Posts
- Science Media SAVVY workshop report from Lisa Strover, MESA-Sponsored Attendee
- MacDiarmid Student and Postdoc Symposium 2012
- Transit of Venus Forum Impressions from Riyad Mucadam, MESA-Sponsored Attendee
- MESA Sponsored Attendance to the Transit of Venus Forum
- Data analysis and plotting with free and open source tools